Friday, September 18, 2009

My Teaching Philosophy

My teaching Philosophy well I really haven’t thought in a class room environment, I’m fairly new to the whole teaching Idea. I feel that the philosophy of “No student left behind” is a great idea to go by. Every student has the opportunity to learn so we as future educator should facilitate and give them the opportunity to learn. Just too even make a difference to one student is well worth the effort put forth, one mind molded is better than one not. With the technical advances and traditional teaching tactics I plan not to leave any child or student behind. Myself as a future educator am obligated to do so, if not why be an educator. I have asked myself this question many times before finally making my decision to teach. Am I up for the challenge only time and my work in education will tell because we are all students. This is what I have to write at the moment and sure my philosophy might change but change is not always a bad thing. Teaching is always changing new ideas are always changing the way we look at teaching, so why stay behind change with the time don’t be left behind.
This is still a working progress but hopefully with the more I learn from this class and my fellow peers I can polish this rough stone into something special. Thank you and Im always open to new ideas and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment